NEW TO OUR ONLINE STORE: DO-IT YOURSELF SEARCH FOR OTHER RUGS IN OUR INVENTORY!
We have a new and exciting option to offer our customers: a direct link into many rugs in our inventory (not the ones pictured on our site). ALL OF THESE FOUND THROUGH THIS LINK ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!
A little primer on how to use this searchable inventory:
1) Click here to start your search.
2) Click on “Shape and Size” to enter your size parameters.
3) Next, you may choose “Style” in order to specify a style (e.g. Modern, Traditional, Tribal).
(Our artisan rug selections include old or antique rugs, which you may view by selecting “Antique” or “Vintage” under the “Age” category.)
4) Choosing “Construction,” you’ll be able to specify flat weave, hand knotted, hand made or Tibetan weave. All of the rugs pictured on our online store are hand knotted, the most durable types of rugs.
5) The last category we suggest you include is “Material.” All of the rugs pictured on our online rug store are “wool,” “silk,” or “wool and silk.” We don’t recommend any other types of fiber content.
Click here to start your search
Call us at 877-817-0246 or 541-840-3384 for information or prices of rugs you find, or if you need help with your search.